"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
{Plato}

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sometimes I Dream a Little

As vain as it is, sometimes I can't help but dream a little about the day when we have our own place again to decorate and make our own. I am so very thankful that my parent's have put up with us for this long, but the day we have our own place again will be a really happy one. Families need that. You know, a place where you can come out of the shower in only your towel and not have to look to make sure no one is around. So, here are some of my dreams translated into pictures.







2 comments:

  1. That's not vain, that's human! :o) Gorgeous pictures! I love the wood floors in the bathroom with the claw foot tub. Def my favorite! Isn't it funny how wallpaper is making a comeback? I never thought I'd want it in my house, but I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have very similar taste! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete